At Takasago Tekko K.K., we regard personal information protection as an essential responsibility. We implement the following policies with regard to the personal information that we obtain and use during the course of doing business ("Personal Information" hereinafter):
1. Compliance with laws, regulations, and guidelines, etc., and the establishment of in-house rules
- We pledge to comply with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations. In addition, we will endeavor to ensure that our business practices comply with guidelines, etc., set forth by administrative organizations, etc.
- We have established in-house rules for the management of Personal Information and endeavor to ensure that Personal Information is protected adequately.
- We will take all necessary steps to ensure that our employees are thoroughly acquainted with the laws, regulations, guidelines, and in-house rules referenced above. Additionally, we will continuously review and work to improve our privacy policies and in-house rules.
2. Basic policies on the acquisition and use of Personal Information
- Before seeking to obtain Personal Information, we will be as specific as possible about the purpose to which this information will be put. When we obtain Personal Information from you, we will indicate to you the purpose of use for this information. Additionally, after the information is acquired, if you so request, we will disclose what the information has been used for (excluding cases where this is prohibited by law).
- Personal Information is used solely for the purposes referenced above. We will not change the purpose of use or provide Personal Information to any third party without your consent. Additionally, upon request, we will take appropriate measures, such as notifying you of the purpose of use, disclosing or revising the information, or suspending its use (excluding cases where this is prohibited by law).
- We will keep Personal Information as up to date and accurate as possible and take all necessary measures to prevent improper access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage, etc., of Personal Information.
- If the handling of Personal Information is outsourced, we will take all appropriate measures, such as establishing the management responsibilities of the contractor in written contracts.
3. Contact point for inquires
General Affairs Dept., Takasago Tekko K.K.
1-1-1, Shingashi, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 175-0081